Billionaire. One of the stars of Shark Tank. Owner of the Dallas Mavericks.
Yeah, that's probably enough an intro for Mark Cuban.
While Mark is, of course, a famous and super rich guy at this point, it wasn't always like that for him... at all. In reality, he has a "rags to riches" story that is really inspirational.
And what's great is that he lays out his journey for all to read on his personal blog, Blog Maverick.
If you’ve never been on his blog, you're in for a treat... there's just so much good stuff in there. He covers various topics, such as technology, sports, politics, investing, and, entrepreneurship.
If you're short on time but still want to learn the story and philosophies behind Mark's success, you've come to the right place.
To make things easy for you, below is a compilation of inspirational, motivational, and educational blog posts from Mark that can coach you on his success rules and philosophies. You'll also learn how he started at the bottom and grinded his way to the top of the business world.
Without further ado...
- Success & Motivation
- The Sport of Business
- The One Thing In Life You Can Control: Effort
- Success & Motivation – Don’t Lie To Yourself
- The Best Equity is Sweat Equity
- Success & Motivation - 2009
- Success & Motivation – What I Learned from Bobby Knight
- A Couple of My Rules for Startups
- How to Get Rich Part 1a
- Success & Motivation – If (Cash In < Cash Out) = You are a Consultant