Want to step up your grooming game… but not sure where to find the information to help you get started? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
This “Grooming Blogs Toolkit” will provide you with a list of blogs that provide content that can help you get started with better grooming.
In this resource guide, there are 1) general grooming blogs that cover a variety of grooming topics 2) shaving- or beard-specific blogs, 3) and self-improvement or lifestyle blogs that have grooming content.
Check out the blogs, and chances are, you’ll be able to find 1-2 of them that resonate with you to get your “better grooming” content from.
***Read all the way to the bottom to find out how you can get a free download of the "Grooming Blogs Toolkit."***
General Grooming Blogs
Grooming Guru is grooming expert Lee Kynaston’s guide to male grooming. Lee is an award-winning journalist and is currently the Online Grooming Editor for Men’s Health UK and Grooming Editor of FashionBeans.com
His blog includes grooming tips & guides, interviews, product reviews, awards, and more.
- The Top 5 Male Grooming Mishaps – And How to Avoid Them
- How to Grow a Picture Perfect Moustache
- Get Your Feet Ready for Sandal Weather
Ruggedly Groomed is brought to you by Philly-based grooming blogger AJ James. AJ was awarded Regal Gentleman’s Best Men’s Grooming Blogger for 2015 and is also a contributor at AskMen.com.
In this blog, AJ covers grooming tips, product reviews, natural remedies, as well as barbershop culture and style.
- 5 Grooming Essentials for the Work Place
- 4 Ways to Guarantee a Great Hair Cut
- Basic Face Washing Tips
The Manliness Kit is grooming blog that covers wet shaving, beard grooming, men’s facial & hair care, and more.
The man behind the blog is John Benos; he aims to deliver value from his own personal experience and research.
- How to Get a Close Shave in 3 Simple Steps Without Hurting Yourself
- What is the Best Beard Oil for Your Beard? The Epic Guide for Beard Oils
- 11 Tips That Will Make Your Face Look Healthier and Cleaner
The Men’s Room was created by grooming expert – and full-time barber – Craig the Barber.
In this blog, Craig the Barber shares his knowledge from years of experience; he provides content on shaving, facial care, hair care, tutorials, product reviews, and more.
- How To: Wear a Scruffy Beard
- Is There a Best Time to Shave to Maximize Results?
- Everything You Need to Know About Skin Toner
Sharpologist is blog focuses mostly traditional wet shaving, but also covers grooming and style too. It provides tutorials on grooming – particularly traditional wet shaving - as well as product reviews.
The man behind Sharpologist is shaving expert Mark Herro (aka Mantic59 on YouTube). Learn more about Mark and his story in this interview with Dapper & Done.
- Free eBook – “30 Days To A More Enjoyable Shave”
- Video: How to Shave Under Your Nose
- What Is The Best Shaving Brush?
Why I Wet Shave is another wet shaving resource for you. It’s meant to be a one-stop resource to help guys learn wet shaving fundamentals.
This blog was created by wet shaving expert Matt Broderick. You can learn more about Matt in his interview with Dapper & Done – in which he shares his own personal wet shaving routine.
- Twitter: @WhyIWetShave
- Common Mistakes of New Wet Shavers
- Treat Your Skin Right: Your Post Shave Ritual
- Why YOU Should Start Wet Shaving
Grow a Beard Now is a community of beardsmen that can help you grow and groom your beard. The site’s blog provides tips, recipes, guides, and more.
- Twitter: @Oxhorn
A spinoff of Beardbrand’s content section, Urban Beardsman is an online magazine that’s dedicated to the urban beardsman and the bearded lifestyle.
Members of their team have been writing content about beards since 2011; they’ve also competed and judged in beard competitions.
Bottom line: they know beards.
- 3 Beard Grooming Mistakes & How to Fix Them
- How to Deal With a Patchy Beard
- Should You Use Beard Oil or Beard Balm?
Self-Improvement & Lifestyle Blogs
I Am Alpha M is brought to you by image consultant & style expert Aaron Marino. Aaron is also the founder of Style Con (along with Antonio Centeno of Real Men Real Style), which is a men’s lifestyle conference.
On his site, Aaron covers style, grooming, and fitness.
- How to Choose the Best Hair Product for Your Hairstyle
- Manscaping | Eyebrow Grooming Tips
- 10 Common Grooming Mistakes… You Are Still Making!
Masculine Style was created by Tanner Guzy – and while it’s more of a style-related blog, there is also some grooming-related content that can help you step up your grooming game.
Learn more about Tanner in his interview with Dapper & Done – in which he provides some solid, practical advice on fashion, style, and grooming.
Real Men Real Style is a blog brought to you by style expert Antonio Centeno; it provides content on style, grooming, communication skills, and more.
Antonio’s goal is to provide guys with the resources to educate themselves and develop the wardrobe that best complements their own individual styles.
- 5 Tips On How to Groom Men’s Eyebrows
- 11 Mistakes You Make Brushing Your Teeth
- Should Men Shave Their Armpits?
Rugged Fellows Guide is a guide to manliness that delivers practical information on grooming, fitness, fashion, and life skills.
- Twitter: @TheRuggedFellow
Style Sample Mag gives men easy ideas for fashion, style, and grooming. The site’s content covers fashion basics, accessories, grooming, product reviews, trends, and more.
- Twitter: @StyleSampleMag
- Three Great Ideas for Toiletry Bags for Men: Travel Shaving Kits, Classic Leather or Hanging Toiletry Bags
- Pros and Cons: When To Use An Electric Shaver vs Razor
- The 5 Best Body Groomers for Men in 2015
The Art of Manliness aims to help men become better husbands, fathers, and men. The site provides content on style, grooming, manly skills, money & career, and more.
- 10 Tips for a Better Shave on Your Neck
- Heading Out on Your Own – Day 4: Keep a Regular Grooming and Hygiene Routine
- A Handy Dandy Men’s Grooming Checklist
The Distilled Man is the brainchild of Kyle Ingham. The purpose of the blog is to help guys become better men, and it features content on how to be a well-rounded gentleman.
Topics covered include relationships & dating, style & grooming, grilling & cooking, and more.
- Twitter: @DistilledMan
- 5 Reasons to Start Growing a Beard Right Now
- Manly Moisturizing: Time to Start?
- 9 Grooming Issues You Think People Don’t Notice (But They Do)
The Male Stylist is a men’s lifestyle blog created by Adam Walker; Adam has been featured on AskMen.com, Yahoo! Beauty, and Escentual.com.
It covers lifestyle, grooming, and fashion & style topics; grooming content includes tips and product reviews.
- Twitter: @MaleStylist
- A Gentleman’s Shaving Routine
- Should You Use Shaving Creams or Gels?
- 4 Tips for Preventing Razor Burn
Created by Brock McGoff, The Modest Man is a uniquely-positioned blog that provides provides style tips and advice for men under 5’9”.
- Twitter: @ModestManStyle
- 3 Simple Grooming Upgrades Every Man Should Know About
- Grooming for Modest Men, Part 1: Skin Care
- Grooming for Modest Men, Part 2: Hair Care
And that’s the list! Hopefully, you’ve discovered a handful of blog that resonated with so that you can continue to step up your grooming game.
Step Up Your Grooming Game
You want the "Grooming Blogs Toolkit" sent to you for free? Of course, you do! You can download your free copy of it by clicking the image below: